17 Mayıs 2010 Pazartesi

Ayşe'den Emma'ya Mektup






05/11/1856




My Dearest Emma,

You have opened up to me many times in vague sings and gestures, but last night at supper you made me your confidant about your unfortunate situation. I am honored…. yet I am more so troubled by this, because I bear the weight of the truth on my shoulders knowing what some in the village is assuming.

In short, I’ve eyes and I’ve seen you , I’ve ears and I’ve listened to you, but my heart and soul can not make the best judgment for you. Because my best judgment would be your agony…You see, I am as fool as you!.. and for that I am not the best choice.

Remember yesterday I saw you sitting under a rosemary tree with your book on your hand all dazed and lost in it. I came to greet you but you just read to me....

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits - ..... Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.

ever thine
ever mine
ever ours
________________________________________
This letter was found in Beethoven's desk after he died. This was not addressed to anybody, so it is impossible to know who he was writing to. Historians feel this was written to a married woman who he loved dearly, and who was leaving the city at the time of this letter.


05/11/2010




Like you I believe!.. but give thy thoughts no tongue….. Yes I am a fool like you but open your heart and eyes before all else is ruined and always remember this…. My words fly up , my thoughts remain below, words without thoughts never to heaven go.

A glooming peace this morning with it brings,
The sun for sorrow will not show his read.
Go hence to have more talk of these sad things,
Some shall be pardoned, and some punished.
For never was the story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

May your ending be never like this......
But Mark ME!.....
To thine own self be true!....

Your Friend Ayşe


P.S: Just to give you an idea of what my century is all about!...



4 yorum:

Gulda dedi ki...

Keşke birimiz de Beyonce‘un Single Ladies şarkısını yollasa diye düşünmüştüm. Çok uymuş.

Söz, Beethoven’ı sevmeye devam edeceğim.

billur dedi ki...

Yanlış anlaşılmasın ancak bu Beyonce tam benim kalemim yahu.
Biraz hareketleri deneyeyim dedim de bacağım aksıyor şimdi...
Sevgiler

Ayşe dedi ki...

Öff yaaaa öffff yaaaa.... zamane genç kızları!.... :))))

Debussy - Clair De Lune

Bu aralar Single Ladies sonuna kadar açıp arabada dinliyorum pek keyifli oluyor....... bide öyle dans edebilsem saçlarımı savura savura harika olurdu.

Peyman dedi ki...

Billur'cum dansçı dediğin bacağı aksasa da yılmaz, hemen kendini toplarlayıp figürleri çalışır. Bir daha ki müzikli danslı görüşmemizde faydası olabilir. Ayşe'ye de öğretirdik, üçümüz attırıverirdik saçlarımızı :)

İlginizi Çekebilir

Related Posts with Thumbnails