28 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Open Letter


‘’ Do I want us back together? ‘’

Were we ever together? What is it we had? What is it we shared? Pages and pages of written words.

U see I have on my right wrist a tattoo written in Rune and it translates to Darcy. Yes I am a Jane Austen avid reader and Pride & Prejudices is my all time bible. Most roll their eyes when they hear the name Darcy but actually they do not get it. It is not the power, money, good looks, aristocracy, education, accomplishments, arrogance most men see on the surface but it is the vulnerability that lies beneath.

To your question my reply would be:

‘’ Yes u do owe me an explanation!..............

In the middle of the book Darcy wrote a letter to Elizabeth. It was Darcy’s attempt to set the record straight.

I want u to set the record straight!....

R u my Mr. Darcy or Mr. Wickham? The choice is urs and I have nothing more to say.... maybe one of my fav passages from the book....‘’

‘’ Your examination of Mr. Darcy is over, I presume’’ said Miss Bingley ‘’ and pray what is the result? ‘’

‘’ I am perfectly convinced by it that Mr. Darcy has no defect. He owns it himself without disguise.’’

‘’ No ‘’ – said Darcy, ‘’ I have made no such pretension.’’ – ‘’ There is, I believe, in every disposition a tendency to some particular evil, a natural defect, which not even the best of education can overcome.’’

‘’ And your defect is a propensity to hate everybody.’’

‘’ And yours’’, he replied with a smile, ‘’ is willfully to misunderstand them. ‘’













Nimir-Ra

Hiç yorum yok:

İlginizi Çekebilir

Related Posts with Thumbnails